Ugh, I’ve been a real pill the last little while. I’ve been trying to pin down why I’ve been in SUCH a bad mood and I’ve come up with a few things
1. Having to quit my job over the extreme conflict/mess it’s in, and the emotional hangover that’s given me
2. Having to quit my job and be back on the job hunt. Which is always such a depressing task
3. The exhaustion from working all the time
4. The lack of money back in my life and having to cancel my health coaching which I was so excited about
5. Its grey. Every day.
6. Lack of time to myself/alone time. Sometimes this apartment is too small.
There’s probably more but this could devolve pretty quickly into a pill of a post. Suffice to say that I’m not feeling like very much fun lately and mostly just want to hide in bed watching multiple episodes of Sons of Anarchy and wishing that I was in a biker gang or in southern cali. Either would do.
I don’t really have any good ideas of how to get over myself at the moment. But if I come up with any here’s hoping they involve getting my shit back together.