I’m sorry that I have buried you so far beneath brushing my teeth, laundry, groceries, social networking, work, school work, friends, insecurities, self-doubt, fear, laziness, instant gratification, and numerous other unnamed, unknown, and unused processes.
Here are the ways that I will try and drawn you back out and develop a mutual trust.
1. I will write stupid, inconsequential paragraphs
2. I will write angsty, far too personal, coded paragraphs
3. I will occasionally write witty, sharp and informed paragraphs
4. I will eventually write all these things together at once
5. I will aim for writing pure genius
dear creativity, lets stop hiding from each other and be friends.